Ursinho em Pão!
Que ideia tão original um absoluto mimo. Tenho a certeza que os mais pequeninos não vão resistir a este pãozinho. Sei que os nossos filhotes não vão com certeza, em breve mostramos fotos dos nossos pequenos cozinheiros.
Aqui poderá ver a receita completa: http://www.larecetadelafelicidad.com/en/2012/05/teddy-bear-bread.html
Teddy Bear Bread!
An original idea and an absolute treat. I’m sure the little ones will not resist this Teddy Bear Bread, I know that our kids will and we look forward to show you some pictures of our little chefs.
Here you can find the complete recipe: http://www.larecetadelafelicidad.com/en/2012/05/teddy-bear-bread.html
Photography credits Sandeea Cocina, La Receta de la Felicidad
Teddy Bear Bread
Description: Bread shaped into cute bears, inspired by this photo
- 300 g strong wheat flour
- 1 sachet (about 5g) instant dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 40 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg (medium size, about 50 gr)
- 175 ml whole milk
- Put the flour and yeast in a bowl and combine. Add the sugar and salt
- Pour the egg and milk into the bowl.
- Use a large spoon (or pastry scraper) to mix everything together.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and knead. You will feel the dough become elastic after kneading for about 5 minutes.
- Add the butter and knead the dough for 5-10 minutes or until the dough is soft, pliable, smooth and slightly shiny, almost satiny.
- Put the dough into a lightly floured bowl and cover with a cloth.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place until its size doubles (1 – 1 ½ hour depending on the room temperature).
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Take the dough out of the bowl, deflate it by touching lightly.
- Cut the dough into 16 pieces, and roll each of them (excepting one we will use for the ears) into a ball.
- Place them on a paper parchment, and prepare small round ears with the remainig dough
- Stick the ears to each ball with some water, and let the bread bears rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until golden brown
- Let the breads cool, draw the eyes and nose with a black edible writter, and serve inside a mug. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 20 minute(s) plus 1 1/2 hour resting time
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 16